What do you eat on St. Patrick’s Day? Many people might say that corned beef and cabbage is the traditional dish to enjoy on this holiday. While this is a popular choice, there are many other delicious foods that you can eat to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! In this blog post, we will list ten of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day foods. Whether you are looking for something savory or sweet, we have got you covered!
So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking and enjoy one (or all!) of these delicious St. Patrick’s Day recipes!
- Irish Stew: This hearty stew is perfect for a cold day. It is filled with potatoes, carrots, onions, and of course, beef.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage: This classic dish is a must-have on St. Patrick’s Day. The beef is slow-cooked until it is tender and full of flavor. The cabbage adds the perfect amount of crunch to this dish.
- Irish Soda Bread: This quick bread is a staple in Irish cuisine. It is made with flour, baking soda, buttermilk, and raisins. Serve it warm with butter for the perfect treat.
- Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake: This rich and creamy cheesecake is infused with Baileys Irish Cream. It is the perfect dessert for any chocolate lover.
- Irish Coffee: Start your day off with a little bit of caffeine and a lot of flavor! This coffee is made with fresh brewed coffee, Irish whiskey, and sugar. Top it off with whipped cream for an extra special treat.
- Guinness Chocolate Cake: What could be better than chocolate cake? A chocolate cake that is made with Guinness Stout! This moist and fluffy cake will be a hit at your St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
- Shamrock Shake: This minty shake is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. It is made with vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, and green food coloring.
- Potato Leek Soup: This creamy soup is the perfect meal on a cold day. It is made with potatoes, leeks, butter, and chicken broth.
- Reuben Sliders: These sliders are the perfect party appetizer. They are made with corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing.
- Irish Whiskey Cake: End your celebration with this delicious cake! It is made with Irish whiskey, brown sugar, eggs, butter, and baking powder.
We hope you enjoy these recipes! What are your favorite St. Patrick’s Day foods? Let us